Wireless, configurable, health analytics sensor platform.
Total Health IO EN1 Overview
The Total Health IO EN1 is a wireless, multi-power input, health analytics sensor platform. Out-of-the-box, the EN1 is configured for Air Quality monitoring for both particulate (PM1.0,PM2.5,PM10.0) and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds). Additionally, the EN1 exposes precision temperature, pressure, and humidity with integrated, advanced signal processing techniques to get the most out of the raw sensor data.
- BACnet native communication
- MQTT, Modbus, HTTP/S, Android/iOS
- WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4/5GHz)
- 10-30V AC/DC Input, AA Battery Option
- Total Air Quality Sensing
- Spare IO for additional environmental sensing
Request a full datasheet below.