Let’s talk. Call New Age Micro and speak to an engineer. Give us a call or send an email. Getting started is easy.
New Age Micro is based in the Mansfield, MA area. We are a well-established growing company with a passion for developing cutting edge products and have a track record of doing so successfully. We are currently recruiting key contributors to join our team of engineering professionals. Candidates must be independent and self-motivated, with strong analytic skills and creative thinking. Candidates will have the opportunity for career advancement, and a chance to strengthen current skills and learn new ones.
For recruiting and hiring, we set a high bar on the vetting process. We strive in hiring and helping good employees. We have developed our own specialized tests for vetting possible candidates. We are looking for people who live and breathe this stuff.
Office Administrator and Marketing Assistant
New Age Micro is a high energy, high tech company. We are looking for an energetic individual who is friendly, well spoken, very organized, self- motivated, and has great communication skills – both written and verbal. The successful candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
- Data entry in QuickBooks, purchasing and invoicing
- Proficient with MS Office, especially in Word and Excel
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the facility to ensure a properly functioning office
- Pricing bill of materials for products
- Assist with market research to determine potential of products and services
- Assist with development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Routine IT tasks: review logs, monitor backups
- Other tasks as directed, e.g., making occasional travel arrangements
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Discretion and confidentiality of a personal assistant
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- 2 – 5 years’ experience
- 2-year associate degree or equivalent in business, communication, or marketing
Salary and benefit package includes:
- Salary DOE
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Health, disability insurance plus flex spending
- 401(k) with match
- Performance bonuses
To apply for this position please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com